WAEC Syllabus For Agricultural Science 2019 (SSCE & GCE) View & Download PDF.
WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus: Hello viewer, in this article i will share with you the latest and updated version of Waec syllabus for agricultural science, have to been searching for Agricultural Science Syllabus, Agricultural Science EXPO, Agricultural Science Question and Answer, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Waec Syllabus For Agricultural science.
WAEC Agricultural Science 2019 Question & Answer EXPO.
I noticed that most candidate instead of them to prepare for WAEC Agricultural Science examination all they do is search for EXPO all through the internet, well it normal but it better to enter the exam-hall and be proud of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for any EXPO.
How To Use WAEC Agricultural Science Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the Agric Science Syllabus
- Look for different Agricultural Science textbook
- Look for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC Agricultural Science Series (Past Question) and treat it to know how well you’ve prepared.
PREAMBLE: This syllabus has been designed to portray Agricultural Science as an applied science with emphasis on the acquisition of knowledge and skills associated with the content. A general review of the Junior Secondary School Agricultural Science syllabus is presumed.
Candidates will be expected to answer questions on all the topics set out in the column headed syllabus. The notes therein are intended to indicate the scope of the questions which will be set, but they are not to be considered as an exhaustive list of limitations and illustration.
Every school offering Agricultural Science must:
- establish a farm where crops are grown;
- keep at least one species of ruminant and one non ruminant;
- establish a fish pond where feasible.
Candidates should have practical notebooks which should contain records of individual activities based on laboratory and individual observations carried out on the school farms, field trips and also records of specimens collected. In order to enhance effective teaching/learning process and better performance of candidates, continuous assessment of candidates is recommended.
Since the main objectives of the Senior Secondary School Agricultural Science Curriculum are to:
- stimulate and sustain students’ interest in agriculture;
- enable students acquire functional knowledge and practical skills to prepare them for further studies and occupation in agriculture;
It is recommended that the study of Agricultural Science in the Senior Secondary School be supplemented by visits to well established government and private experimental and commercial farms, agricultural research institutes and other institutions related to agriculture.
WAEC 2019 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE EXAMINATION SCHEME
There will be three papers: Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
- PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice questions to be answered within 50 minutes for 50 marks.
- PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions with each drawn from at least two themes in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer five of the questions within 2 hours 10 minutes for 90 marks.
- PAPER 3: Will be a practical paper for school candidates and alternative to practical paper for private candidates. It will consist of four questions, all of which should be answered within 1½ hours for 60 marks.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.