WAEC Physics Syllabus 2019 (SSCE & GCE) View & Get PDF
WAEC Physics Syllabus: Hello viewer, in this article i will share with you the latest and updated version of Waec syllabus for Physics, have to been searching for Physics Syllabus, Physics EXPO, Physics Question and Answer, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Waec Physics syllabus.
WAEC Physics 2019 Question & Answer (EXPO)
I noticed that most candidate instead of them to prepare for WAEC Physics examination all they do is search for EXPO all through the internet, well it normal but it better to enter the exam-hall and be proud of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for any EXPO.
How To Use WAEC Physics Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the Physics Syllabus
- Look for different Physics textbook
- Look for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC Physics Series (Past Question) and treat it to know how well you’ve prepared.
PREAMBLE: The syllabus is evolved from the Senior Secondary School teaching syllabus and is intended to indicate the scope of the course for Physics examination.
It is structured with the conceptual approach. The broad concepts of matter, position, motion and time; energy; waves; fields; Atomic and Nuclear Physics, electronics are considered and each concept forms a part on which other sub-concepts are further based.
AIMS: The aims of the syllabus are to enable candidates
- acquire proper understanding of the basic principles and applications of Physics;
- develop scientific skills and attitudes as pre-requisites for further scientific activities;
- recognize the usefulness, and limitations of scientific method to appreciate its applicability ion other disciplines and in every life;
- develop abilities, attitudes and skills that encourage efficient and safe practice;
- develop scientific attitudes such as accuracy, precision, objectivity, integrity, initiative and inventiveness.
WAEC Physics Syllabus 2019 For (SSCE & GCE) Examination.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
- PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice questions lasting 1¼ hours and carrying 50 marks.
- PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Sections A and B lasting1½ hours and carrying 60 marks.
- Section A – Will comprise seven short-structured questions. Candidates will be required to answer any five questions for a total of 15 marks.
- Section B – Will comprise five essay questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any three for 45 marks.
- PAPER 3: Will be a practical test for school candidates or an alternative to practical work paper for private candidates. Each version of the paper will comprise three questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any two in 2¾ hours for 50 marks.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.