WAEC Mathematics Syllabus 2019 (SSCE & GCE) View & Get PDF.
WAEC Mathematics Syllabus: Hello viewer, in this article i will share with you the latest and updated version of Waec syllabus for Mathematics, have to been searching for Mathematics Syllabus, Mathematics EXPO, Mathematics Question and Answer, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Waec Mathematics syllabus.
WAEC Mathematics 2019 Question & Answer (EXPO)
I noticed that most candidate instead of preparing for WAEC Mathematics examination all they do is search for EXPO all through the internet, well it normal but it better to enter the exam-hall and be proud of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for any EXPO.
How To Use WAEC Mathematics Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the Mathematics Syllabus
- Look for different Mathematics textbook
- Search for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC Mathematics Series (Past Question) and treat them to know how well you’ve prepared.
AIMS OF THE SYLLABUS: The aims of the syllabus are to test candidates’:
- mathematical competency and computational skills;
- understanding of mathematical concepts and their relationship to the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills for everyday living in the global world;
- ability to translate problems into mathematical language and solve them using appropriate methods;
- ability to be accurate to a degree relevant to the problem at hand;
- logical, abstract and precise thinking.
This syllabus is not intended to be used as a teaching syllabus. Teachers are advised to use their own National teaching syllabuses or curricular for that purpose.
EXAMINATION SCHEME: There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which must be taken.
- PAPER 1: will consist of fifty multiple-choice objective questions, drawn from the common areas of the syllabus, to be answered in 1½ hours for 50 marks.
- PAPER 2: will consist of thirteen essay questions in two sections – Sections A and B, to be answered in 2½ hours for 100 marks. Candidates will be required to answer ten questions in all.
- Section A – Will consist of five compulsory questions, elementary in nature carrying a total of 40 marks. The questions will be drawn from the common areas of the syllabus.
- Section B – will consist of eight questions of greater length and difficulty. The questions shall include a maximum of two which shall be drawn from parts of the syllabuses which may not be peculiar to candidates’ home countries. Candidates will be expected to answer five questions for 60marks.
WAEC Mathematics Syllabus 2019 For (SSCE & GCE) Examination.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.