WAEC English Language Syllabus For 2019 (SSCE & GCE) Examination.
WAEC English Language Syllabus: Hello viewer, in this article i will share with you the latest and updated version of Waec syllabus for English Language, have to been searching for English Language Syllabus, English Language EXPO, English Language Question and Answer, if yes, then i guess you are at the right page, this page is strictly created for Waec English Language syllabus.
WAEC English Language 2019 Question & Answer (EXPO)
I noticed that most candidate instead of preparing for WAEC English Language examination all they do is search for EXPO all through the internet, well it normal but it better to enter the exam-hall and be proud of yourself that you can answer the question without waiting for any EXPO.
How To Use WAEC English Language Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the English Language Syllabus
- Look for different English Language textbook
- Search for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC English Language Series (Past Question) and treat them to know how well you’ve prepared.
WAEC English Language Syllabus For SSCE & GCE Examination.
PREAMBLE: This examination sets out to test the different basic skills of communicating in English using the mediums of speech and writing. The examination will test the receptive and productive abilities of candidates. These abilities will be demonstrated in the following forms: reading, comprehension, summary, vocabulary, lexis and structure, listening comprehension and recognition of different aspects of spoken English.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES: The objective of the syllabus is to measure the extent to which the aims of the teaching syllabuses of member countries have been realized in candidates’ secondary school career. The examination sets out to examine candidates’ ability to
- Use correct English;
- Write about incidents in English that are appropriate to specified audiences and situations;
- Organize material in paragraphs that are chronologically, spatially and logically coherent;
- Control sentence structures accurately;
- Exhibit variety in the use of sentence patterns;
- Comply with the rules of grammar;
- Spell and punctuate correctly;
- Comprehend written and spoken English;
- Recognize implied meaning, tones and attitudes;
- Use an acceptable pronunciation that can be comprehended by others;
- Recognize the physical characteristics of English sounds and the letters that represent them.
- Pick out and summarize relevant information from set passages.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.