University Of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 University Of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry Form 2019.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) 2019.
UNN Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Nigeria, Nsukka direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on Unn Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Nigeria, Nsukka has been asking me question about UNN Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Unn Direct entry form out, is Unn direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Unn direct entry form, Unn 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Nigeria, Nsukka as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Direct Entry Form 2019.
University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Nigeria Nsukka Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Nigeria Nsukka as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For University Of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Direct Entry (DE) 2019.
- To get started: CLICK HERE to visit University of Nigeria Nsukka Portal
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and,
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening exercises are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library);
- Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
NOTE: UNN (DE) FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.