Uniuyo Direct Entry (DE) Form 2019/2020 Is Out Now: See How To Register.
- 1 Uniuyo Direct Entry (DE) Form 2019/2020 Is Out Now: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is University Of Uyo UNIUYO Direct Entry 2019/2020?
- 3 How To Apply For UNIUYO Direct Entry DE Form 2019/2020.
- 4 Uniuyo Direct Entry DE 2018 Screening Date
- 5 Uniuyo Direct Entry DE Closing Date
Uniuyo Direct Entry DE: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Uyo direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on Uniuyo Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Uyo has been asking me question about UNIUYO Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Uniuyo Direct entry form out, is Uniuyo direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Uniuyo direct entry form, Uniuyo 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Uyo Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining University Of Uyo Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Uyo as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Uyo UNIUYO Direct Entry 2019/2020?
University Of Uyo UNIUYO Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Uyo UNIUYO Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Uyo as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Direct Entry DE Form 2019/2020.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit University Of Uyo registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submissi on.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- Theoriginal and photocopiesof candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018/2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Uniuyo Direct Entry DE 2018 Screening Date
University of Uyo their first choice in the 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
Date: Saturday, September 08, 2018
Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
Uniuyo Direct Entry DE Closing Date
Closing Date for registration: Tuesday, September 04, 2018.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.