University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Portal 2019: (Student, Admission, IOE, Postgraduate & Result Checker).
- 1 University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Portal 2019: (Student, Admission, IOE, Postgraduate & Result Checker).
- 2 How To Check Post UTME Result On UNILORIN Portal
- 3 How To Register Courses Online On UNILORIN Portal
- 4 How To Change Your Course On UNILORIN Portal
- 5 How To Pay Acceptance Fee On Unilorin Portal
UNILORIN Portal 2019: Hello Viewer in this article I will like to share with you the official portal of University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) with the portal’s benefits, are you just hearing University Of Ilorin for the first time and you have been searching for the school official portal in term of UNILORIN Student Portal, UNILORIN Admission Portal, UNILORIN Post UTME Portal,UNILORIN Result Checker and many more, if you are among this category of people then i guess you are on the right page, this page is strictly created for University Of Ilorin UNILORIN official portal.
University Of Ilorin created this portal for the general public to get the latest information about the institution and for easy transaction for those applying for the school and the admitted ones.
List Of University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Portal 2019.
- WWW.UNILORIN.EDU.NG – University Of Ilorin Official website
- WWW.UILUGPORTAL.UNILORIN.EDU.NG – University Of Ilorin Undergraduate Student Portal
- WWW.IOE.UNILORIN.EDU.NG – University Of Ilorin Institute of Education Portal
- WWW.UILPGPORTAL.UNILORIN.EDU.NG – University Of Ilorin Postgraduate Student Portal
Please Note: This are not the only portal available for University Of Ilorin, but is the most important webpage i think you should know about,
How To Check Post UTME Result On UNILORIN Portal
Follow the procedure below to check your Post Utme result on Unilorin result checker.
- CLICK HERE to visit UNILORIN Post UTME result checking portal
- Enter your JAMB registration number and surname in the required columns and click on LOGIN.
- On the left side of the page, click on screening result to access your UNILORIN Post UTME score.
- You can also access your result from the email address you provided during registration.
How To Register Courses Online On UNILORIN Portal
Before you can access the course registration webpage at the prestigious institution of higher learning, you must have paid your school fees. Here are steps for the online course registration if you have made necessary payments.
- Log on to the institution student portal online, https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Log in with your matriculation number as username and your password.
- Navigate to the course registration tab
- Select the session and semester
- Select the courses to do the preliminary course registration.
- After completing the course registration, print the preliminary course form
- Visit your level adviser for course authentication
- Login into the portal and do the final course registration.
How To Change Your Course On UNILORIN Portal
- Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Change of Course link
- Make online payment for Change of Course form on account of not being in good standing (provided you are qualified)
- Download the form
- Complete the form manually
- Submit duly approved Transfer Form to the Directorate of Academic Support Services for processing and subsequent registration.
- Applicants from the following Faculties with less than the required CGPA are qualified to transfer, on account of not being in good standing:
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Clinical Sciences (Nursing), and
- Engineering and Technology
How To Pay Acceptance Fee On Unilorin Portal
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under
the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal.
- On the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and your Surname as
default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept or reject the offer of admission for the Course you
have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card
within two weeks
Other Article About University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN).
- University Of Ilorin Admission List
- List Of Courses Offered In University Of Ilorin
- University Of Ilorin Post UTME form
- University Of Ilorin Direct Entry Form
- University Of Ilorin Academic Calendar
- University Of Ilorin Cut Off Mark
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS.