UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out On unijos.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 1 UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out On unijos.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 2 University Of Jos Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Jos Unijos Post UTME 2019/20.
- 4 UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
UNIJOS Post Utme screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th to Friday, 31st August, 2018,
Unijos Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Jos (Unijos) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at university of jos if yes, did you choose unijos as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
unijos post utme 2019/2020, unijos post utme past questions, unijos post utme 2019/20, unijos post utme cut off mark, unijos post utme new date, unijos post utme form 2019, unijos post utme portal www.unijos.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Jos (Unijos) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Jos as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Unijos admission portal www.unijos.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Unijos.
University of Jos as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Unijos follow this link:
Unijos Cut Off Mark.
University of Jos general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that requires more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unijos cut off mark:
University of Jos cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNIJOS Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Jos Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Jos as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University Of Jos Unijos Post UTME 2019/20.
Payment of 2, 000 Naira shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
AFTER PAYMENT FOLLOW THIS STEP:
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
- Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.