University Of Abuja UNIABUJA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
UNIABUJA Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for University Of Abuja direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on Uniabuja Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in University Of Abuja has been asking me question about UNIABUJA Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will Uniabuja Direct entry form out, is Uniabuja direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for Uniabuja direct entry form, Uniabuja 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining University Of Abuja Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining University Of Abuja Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose University Of Abuja as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is University Of Abuja UNIABUJA Direct Entry Form 2019?
University Of Abuja UNIABUJA Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
University Of Abuja UNIABUJA Direct Entry Requirement.
- Candidates who applied to University Of Abuja as first choice
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For University Of Abuja Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
- CLICK HERE to Visit the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal and create profile
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click [Proceed]
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the University of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidate should specify the mode of entry i.e DE
- The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2019 UTME exercise.
- On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates then click on the “[Submit]” Button.
- Candidates may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at the point of admission into the programme shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
NOTE: UNIABUJA (DE) FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.