University Of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on ui.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 1 University Of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on ui.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 2 University Of Ibadan Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Ibadan UI Post UTME 2019/20.
Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at university of jos if yes, did you choose U.I as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching fo
The Authority of University Of Ibadan (UI) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Ibadan as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on UI admission portal www.ui.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In University of Ibadan
University of Ibadan as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in UI follow this link:
University Of Ibadan Cut Off Mark.
University of Ibadan general UTME cut off mark is 200 but there are some courses that requires more than 200 like Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of UI cut off mark:
How Much Is UI Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Ibadan Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Ibadan as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University Of Ibadan UI Post UTME 2019/20.
- Candidate are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Afolabi Mary. The screening fee is N2,000.00. This should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTALin favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank; and
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear, without glasses and cap/head-tie or cover.
- Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
UI (University Of Ibadan) Post Utme Screeing Date.
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. The Post-UTME Past questiomns and Answer for UI is currently not available. You can make good money by providing the Original Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. Click here for details
Candidates are to ensure they provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
University Of Ibadan Post Utme Form Closing Date.
University of Ibadan post utme from will be available on Monday, 16 July, 2018 to Friday, 10 August, 2018 for submission of Bio-data.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.