List Of Approved / Accredited Courses Offered In FUKASHERE (Federal University Of Kashere)
- 1 List Of Approved / Accredited Courses Offered In FUKASHERE (Federal University Of Kashere)
- 2 List Of Courses Offered In FUKASHERE (Federal University Of Kashere)
- 3 Federal University Of Kashere FUKASHERE Admission Requirements.
FUKASHERE Courses: In this article i will like to share with you the full list of approved & accredited courses offered in FUKASHERE, The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Nigerian university which was located in Kashere-Pindiga Road, Gombe State, this institution was established in 2011 with Various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, Here are the list of available and current courses offered in Federal University Of Kashere.
This list will help all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in selecting course to study in Federal University of Kashere, If you wish to Further you education at Fukashere and you are asking “list of available Courses in fukashere” this article is for you.
Colleges / Faculties Present In Fukashere (Federal University Of Kashere)
- Faculty Of Education
- Faculty Of Science
- Faculty Of Agriculture
- Faculty Of Humanities Management & Social Science
List Of Courses Offered In FUKASHERE (Federal University Of Kashere)
Faculty Of Education
- Department of Educational Administration and Planning
- Department of Guidance and Counselling
Faculty Of Science
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemical Science
Faculty Of Agriculture
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Agric Economics and Extension
Faculty Of Humanities Management & Social Science
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics and Developmental Studies
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Geography
- Department of Islamic Studies
- Department of Languages
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
Federal University Of Kashere FUKASHERE Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE,WASCE, NECO or its equivalent in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidate must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test
- Candidate must have Satisfy all Departmental requirements.
Note: Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.