UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on unizik.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on unizik.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 2 How Much Is UNIZIK Post Utme Form
- 3 Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post UTME Eligibility
- 4 How To Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Unizik Post Utme, Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka if yes, did you choose UNIZIK as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
unizik post utme 2019/2020, unizik post utme past questions, unizik post utme 2019/20, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka post utme cut off mark, unizik post utme new date, unizik post utme form 2019, unizik post utme portal www.unizik.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Unizik) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as there first preference choice and want to applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Unizik admission portal www.unizik.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka UNIZIK
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Unizik follow this link:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Cut Off Mark
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that requires more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unizik departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is UNIZIK Post Utme Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka UNIZIK post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka post utme as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Registration starts on Monday, 6th August, 2018 and will end on Wednesday 22nd August, 2018.
- -Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment conformation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME examination
PLEASE NOTE: That candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Screening Dates And Details.
The screening exercise will hold from Saturday 25th August, 2018 to Tuesday 4th September, 2018
The Screening dates for the various faculties are as stated below;
DAY 1: Saturday 25th August, 2018
Faculty: Arts and Physical Sciences
DAY 2: Monday 27th August, 2018
Faculty: Management Sciences, Bio Sciences
DAY 3: Tuesday, 28th August, 2018
Faculty: Engineering, Education, Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: Wednesday 29th August, 2018
Faculty: Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 5: Thursday 30th August, 2018
Faculty: Social Sciences, Pharmacy
Day 6: Friday 31st August, 2018
Faculty: Medicine and Agriculture
DAY 7: Saturday 1st September, 2018
Faculty: Law, Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: Monday 3rd September, 2018
All Affiliate Institutions (UTME)
- Fed. College of Edu. (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State College of Edu. Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINT OUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.