UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out on unical.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 1 UNICAL Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out on unical.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 2 University Of Calaber Post UTME 2018/19 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Calaber Unical Post UTME 2018/19.
Unical Post UTME: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Calaber (Unical) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at university of calaber if yes, did you choose unical as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
unical post utme 2018/2019, unical post utme past questions, unical post utme 2018/19, unical post utme cut off mark, unical post utme new date, unical post utme form 2018, unical post utme portal www.unical.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Calaber (Unical) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Calaber as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2018/19 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Unical admission portal www.unical.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Unical.
University of Calaber as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Unical follow this link:
Unical Cut Off Mark.
University of Calaber general UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are some courses that requires more than 150 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Unical cut off mark:
University of Calaber cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNICAL Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Calaber Post UTME 2018/19 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Calaber as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For University Of Calaber Unical Post UTME 2018/19.
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
(I) Aptitude Test = N2000
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening & Closing Date
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Candidate Should Please Note
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.