UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out On uniabuja.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 1 UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out On uniabuja.edu.ng | Apply Now.
- 2 University Of Abuja Post UTME 2018/19 Eligibility.
- 3 How To Apply For University Of Abuja Uniabuja Post UTME 2018/19.
Uniabuja Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about University Of Abuja (Uniabuja) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at university of abuja if yes, did you choose uniabuja as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
uniabuja post utme 2018/2019, uniabuja post utme past questions, uniabuja post utme 2018/19, uniabuja post utme cut off mark, uniabuja post utme new date, uniabuja post utme form 2018, uniabuja post utme portal www.uniabuja.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of University Of Abuja (Uniabuja) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose University of Abuja as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2018/19 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Uniabuja admission portal www.uniabuja.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Uniabuja.
University of Abuja as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Uniabuja follow this link:
Uniabuja Cut Off Mark.
University of Abuja general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that requires more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Uniabuja cut off mark:
University of Abuja cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is UNIABUJA Post UTME Form.
According to the new reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
University Of Abuja Post UTME 2018/19 Eligibility.
- Candidate who made University of Abuja as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For University Of Abuja Uniabuja Post UTME 2018/19.
- Make sure is Data is ON
- Visit the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.uniabujautme.com/putmeand create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click (Proceed)
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the university of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidate specifies mode of entry, that is, UTME or DE
- The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2018 UTME exercise.
- On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button.
- Candidate may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2018 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.