Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on funai.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on funai.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 2 Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME 2019 Eligibility
- 3 How To Apply For Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form.
Funai Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University Ndufu Alike if yes, did you choose FUNAI as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
funai post utme 2019/2020, funai post utme past questions, funai post utme 2019/20, Federal University Ndufu Alike post utme cut off mark, funai post utme new date, funai post utme form 2019, funai post utme portal www.funai.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of Federal University Ndufu Alike (Funai) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University Ndufu Alike as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Funai admission portal www.funai.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University Ndufu Alike Funai
Federal University Ndufu Alike as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Funai follow this link:
Federal University Ndufu Alike Cut Off Mark
Federal University Ndufu Alike general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that requires more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Funai cut off mark:
Federal University Ndufu Alike cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is Funai Post Utme Form 2019/20
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Federal University Ndufu Alike post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate who made Federal University Ndufu Alike post utme as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2019 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2019/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes, should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited the offer.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
CLOSING DATE: THE FORM IS NOT YET OUT, AND NO DATE HAS BEEN SCHEDULE FOR THE CLOSING DATE.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.