FUNAAB Post UTME FORM 2018/2019 Is Out on funaab.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 FUNAAB Post UTME FORM 2018/2019 Is Out on funaab.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 2 How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- 3 Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility
- 4 How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2018/2019
Funaab Post Utme, Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta if yes, did you choose FUNAAB as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
funaab post utme 2018/2019, funaab post utme past questions, funaab post utme 2018/19, Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post utme cut off mark, ffunaab post utme new date, funaab post utme form 2018, funaab post utme portal www.funaab.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (Funaab) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta as there first preference choice and want to applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2018/19 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Funaab admission portal www.funaab.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Funaab follow this link:
Federal University Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Cut Off Mark
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that requires more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Funaab cut off mark:
How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate who made Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post utme as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
Admission into Agriculture, Engineering, Biosciences, Physical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Courses
In addition to conditions stated in the Eligibility for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise, candidates are expected to possess five (5) SSC Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
A Pass in Physics at O-Level is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes.
A Pass in Biology with Credit in Agricultural Science is acceptable ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
Candidates applying for Water Resources Management should also possess a Credit in Geography.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2018/2019
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018..
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submiton the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 24th and Wednesday, 26th September, 2018. UTME candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 17th September, 2018 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
- Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Ensure you provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling your application form.
All correspondence and enquires on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08173583131, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.