Cross River University Of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Cross River University Of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Cross River University of Technology
- 3 Cross River University of Technology Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form?
- 5 Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Cross River University Of Technology CRUTECH Post Utme 2019/2020.
Crutech Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Cross River University of Technology Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Cross River University of Technology if yes, did you choose CRUTECH as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for CRUTECH Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Cross River University of Technology as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Cross River University of Technology admission portal www.crutech.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Cross River University of Technology
The Cross River University of Technology as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in CRUTECH follow this link:
Cross River University of Technology Cut Off Mark.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) general UTME cut off mark is 150 but there are some courses that require more than 150 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of CRUTECH cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Cross River University of Technology Post UTME Form?
Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Cross River University of Technology as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Cross River University Of Technology CRUTECH Post Utme 2019/2020.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on
Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 25th January, 2019.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 07062048282; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.
NOTE: CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.