Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) Post Utme / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See procedure on how to apply.
COOU Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University if yes, did you choose COOU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for CCOU Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University admission portal www.coou.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- 1 Courses Offered In Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- 2 Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Cut Off Mark.
- 3 How Much Is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME Form?
- 4 Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 5 How to Apply for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME 2019/2020.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in COOU follow this link:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Cut Off Mark.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) general UTME cut off mark is 17O but there are some courses that require more than 170 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of ANSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post UTME Form?
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME 2019/2020.
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration.
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
Candidates who had registered for the first batch Screening Exercise should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
Candidates are also required to upload their O’level Results in the JAMB portal immediately if you have not done so, Else you will not be considered for Admission by JAMB.
The window for Online Registration for the second batch Screening Exercise shall close at midnight, on Sunday, 14th October, 2018. Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM number: 08060378049 or send your problem to this email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any login problem or visit the ICT Unit of the University. Visit this Link to log in Your problems to create tickets for resolution. www.teneceschoolsupport.com
NOTE: ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.