BASUG Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out on basug.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 BASUG Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out on basug.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 2 How to Apply For BASU Post UTME Form.
Basug Post Utme Form: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Bauchi State University (BASUG) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Bauchi State University if yes, did you choose BASUG as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
basug post utme 2018/2019, basug post utme past questions, basug post utme 2018/19, Bauchi State University post utme cut off mark, basug post utme new date, basug post utme form 2018, basug post utme portal www.basug.edu.ng
then this article is for you,
The Authority of Bauchi State Universit (Basug) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Bauchi State University as there first preference choice and want to applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2018/19 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Busag admission portal www.basug.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Bauchi State University (BASUG).
Bauchi State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Basug follow this link:
Bauchi State University BASUG Cut Off Mark.
Bauchi State University general UTME cut off mark is 140 but there are some courses that requires more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of basug cut off mark:
Bauchi State University cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is BASUG Post UTME Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Bauchi State University post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Bauchi State University BASUG Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidate who made Bauchi State Universitya as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply For BASU Post UTME Form.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING