Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 1 Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Ambrose Alli University
- 3 Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME 2019/2020.
- 7 AAU Direct Entry Screening.
AAU Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Ambrose Alli University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Ambrose Alli University if yes, did you choose AAU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for AAU Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Ambrose Alli University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Ambrose Alli University admission portal www.aau.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Ambrose Alli University
The Ambrose Alli University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in AAU follow this link:
Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) general UTME cut off mark is 175 but there are some courses that require more than 175 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of AAU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Form?
Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Ambrose Alli University as their first or second choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 175 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME 2019/2020.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2018 using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
NOTE: AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.