Apply For The Post Of Planning Manager at Dangote Company.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Post: Planning Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 20 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring engineers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering, with experience in construction of refineries/petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are looking for Heater Reformer Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Civil structural, piping, mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation.
- To prepare the construction schedules viz. L1, L2, L3 & L4, L5, L6 levels.
- To monitor the progress w.r.t plan and identify backlogs, prepare variance analysis, and project corrective measures.
- To analyze work front, forecast the fronts and resource required to accomplish the plan.
- To prepare productivity analysis and guide contractor on the gang composition and shortfalls. To have close coordinate with contractor and prepare the recovery plan and items needed to come back on the track.
- To prepare MIS reports and analysis.
- To prepare overall plan on primavera wherever required and identify sequence of execution.
- To prioritize the work execution to ensure no slippage on the critical path.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma Mechanical
- Experience in Year(s): 20 years
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING