National Common Entrance Examination NCEE Result 2019/20 Is Out, See How To Check.
Important Information: The Federal Government have release the result of National Common Entrance Examination for 2019/20 session, candidate are to follow the guideline listed below to check.
Hello Viewer, In this article i will be discussing with you on how to check your National Common Entrance Examination Result 2019/20 using the NCEE official portal which is www.fmeinterviewtest.com have been receiving a lot of question on this topic NCEE Result 2019, and here are some of the question, when is NCEE Result 2019 coming out, is NCEE Result out, when will NCEE result be out, How to check my National Common Entrance Examination Result,
When Is National Common Entrance Examination NCEE Result Coming Out.
NCEE Examination is conducted by National Examination Council (NECO) and before they can release the result of the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) The Federal Ministry of Education must first approve it and then the result will be publish to their official portal for public to access it in all the state ministries of education nationwide.
The board usually release the result after Forty-Eight 48 Days (One Months and Three Weeks) of conducting the examination.
NCEE Result Are In Three Condition
- SHORTLISTED FOR CONSIDERATION
- NOT SHORTLISTED FOR CONSIDERATION
- NO QUALIFICATION DETAILS.
What Does Shortlisted For Consideration Means: If you check your result and see this that means you are about to be admitted by the school the board have sent or posted your name to.
What Does Not Shortlisted For Consideration Means: If you check your admission status and see this that means there is no admission yet,
What Does No Qualification Details Means: This means more clarification are needed from the Federal Ministry of Education, and if you supply the details needed early you may be consider for admission.
How To Check NCEE Result 2019/20 Online.
If you want to check your National Common Entrance Examination Result 2019/20 follow the steps by steps procedure listed below:
- Make sure your Data ON
- Open your Web browser, you can use any web browser but (Chrome and Firefox) is preferable
- Open a Navigation bar and type the following URL Or Click: https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Select the Exam Year
- Select the Exam Type
- Enter the Token
- Type in your registration number
- Click on “Check Result” to view your Admission Status and details
- Click on the “Print Status” button.
And if you are using Mobile Phone to check your admission status you can download it in pdf file and visit any nearest Cyber Cafe to print it,
Information To Be Release Along With The Result.
The board conduction this examination “National Examination Council (NECO)” will also release the detail / statistics of the examination which are.
- The total number of candidate that register for the exam
- The total number of candidate that sat for the exam
- Name and State of the Candidate that has the highest score
- The number of candidate that has the least score
- The most sort after college
- The least sort after college
- Schedule date for placement exercise (second interview).
Congratulation To All The Admitted Ones From NN (Naijnobs)
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND & IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX, WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ALL WHAT WE NEED IS YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER.