Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 1 Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 2 Courses Offered In Kwara State University
- 3 Kwara State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Kwara State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020.
Kwasu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Kwara State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Kwara State University if yes, did you choose KWASU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for KWASU Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Kwara State University (KWASU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Kwara State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Kwara State University admission portal www.kwasu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Kwara State University
The Kwara State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in KWASU follow this link:
Kwara State University Cut Off Mark.
Kwara State University (KWASU) general UTME cut off mark is 190 but there are some courses that require more than 190 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of KWASU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Kwara State University Post UTME Form?
Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME form is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Kwara State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 190 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020.
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699: 07032116719; (for WhatsApp Messages only: 08056577710).
NOTE: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.