EFCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Is Out on efccnigeria.org/efcc/career, See How To Apply.
- 1 EFCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 Is Out on efccnigeria.org/efcc/career, See How To Apply.
- 2 EFCC Recruitment 2019 Requirements for Graduate Trainees
- 3 How To Apply For Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Recruitment 2019 Form?
EFCC Recruitment 2019: Hello viewer, welcome to NAIJNOB.COM, have you been searching for the latest recruitment or latest Job in Nigeria, if yes, have you been wondering when EFCC Recruitment application form will be out, if yes, then i guess you are on the right page, in this article i will share with you the latest news and update about EFCC Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2019, this page is strictly created for EFCC Registration Form 2019/2020.
About Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC
According to wikipedia: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering.
EFCC Official Portal / Website For 2019/2020 Registration Form.
To get the latest news and update about the available job/vacancy in Economic and Financial Crimes Commission visit the EFCC official portal http://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career, also go to this website to register for the latest career.
EFCC Recruitment 2019 Requirements for Graduate Trainees
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- They should not be more than thirty years old.
- Must be computer literate.
How To Apply For Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC Recruitment 2019 Form?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Department of Petroleum Resources Application Portal.
- Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission portal.
PLEASE NOTE: Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Form for 2019/2020 is not yet out, keep visiting this portal for latest update about it, and you can also drop your email or mobile number in the comment box to get the information when it is out.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.