Apply For The Post Of Mechanical Maintenance Officer at Dangote Company.
Apply For Mechanical Maintenance Officer at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Mechanical Maintenance Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND/BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Mechanical Maintenance Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical / Fertilizer Industries/Power plants
- Should have knowledge and experience in operation & Maintenance of Mechanical equipments.
- Should be able to lead a team maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance, preventive maintenance schedule, condition monitoring, trouble shooting, and repair / overhaul spare management. Turn around jobs of all process units turn arounds.
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module.
- Experience in effectively handling and managing mechanical work shop.
- Exposure to Reliability improvement measures/strategy to keep the equipment healthy and available all the time to meet the requirement of the plants.
- Exposure to schedule maintenance repair/ overhaul of super critical equipment like centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, blowers, gas turbines, steam turbines, multistage pumps.
- Exposure to operation and maintenance of power plant equipment’s
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Mechanical,
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING