Apply For The Post Of Materials Manager at Dangote Company (2 Position) Available.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Post: Materials Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 20 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
Slots: 2 Openings
- We are looking for Project Materials Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To track the shipments for port, receive, unload, inspect, stack and maintain
- To issue to various contractors against approved requirements. To keep record in SAP/other system
- To maintain bulk items, package items, prefabricated structure, piping materials and electrical and instrument materials
- To properly store with proper tagging systems and necessary protection
- To prepare GRN, inspection reports, insurance claim reports, etc
- To liaise contractor’s materials manager, DORC logistics and local procurement, and users at site
- To publish inventory as required.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 20 years experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.