Apply For The Post Of Health Safety Environment Manager at Dangote Company.
Apply For Health Safety Environment Manager at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Health Safety Environment Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 12 years
- Location: Lagos State
- Job Field: Safety and Environment / HSE
Function/Domain: Health and Safety
- We are looking for Health Safety Environment Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Jointly with Operations and Maintenance, Engineering and Projects Managers, oversees directly the safety and environmental compliance of the Refinery on a daily basis
- Develops and oversees the Refinery HSE management system Jointly with the Operations Manager develops and oversees the Refinery crisis management system and maintains in readiness
- Assures that process and personnel safety and environmental incidents and near-misses are reported, investigated, addressed and documented in a timely manner in accordance with established procedures and timelines
- Personally handles or oversees the investigation of major incidents in accordance with appropriate protocols Leads the site safety and environmental awareness, compliance and recognition programs
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Degree / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum 12 years of related refinery / petrochemical experience preferable from a background in working for projects and operations of the Oil and Gas Industry.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING