Apply For The Post Of Graduate Trainees at Wema Bank Plc.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity / vacancy at Wema Bank, Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
Post: Graduate Trainees
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abia State, Abuja State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
- Job Field: Banking / Graduate Jobs
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
- University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Not older than 26 years.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Commitment & Aspiration:
- Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Method of Application
All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
Note: State “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your email
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.