Apply For Elizade University Professor (EUASS 07) Job Opportunity.
Hello Viewer here come another Job opportunity in Elizade University, Elizade University is a private University situated in Ilara-Mokiri, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self-reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nation’s quest for socio-economic and technological development.
The University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified, innovative versatile and proactive candidates to occupy the vacant academic position below:
Professor (EUASS 07)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: PhD/Fellowship
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Ondo
- Job Field: Education / Teaching
Department (8 Position):
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Applied Geophysics
- Mass Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Engineering
- Candidates should be holders of Ph.D degree from recognized Universities with at least ten (10) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership.
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in both local and international reputable learned journals, plus registration with relevant professional bodies (where applicable).
How To Apply For Elizade University Professor (EUASS 07)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten (10) copies of their Application and Credentials detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three Referee Reports. The CV should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Personal Data:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Physical disability/challenges
- Educational Background (with dates)
- Work experience (with dates)
- Membership of professional bodies
- Any other relevant information
All Applications and Referees reports should be sent to the address below:
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.