Apply For The Post Of Construction Materials Supervisor at Dangote Company.
Hello Viewer here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Post: Construction Materials Supervisor
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Fuction/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are hiring engineers, holding a BE Degree or Diploma in Engineering with experience in construction of refineries /petrochemical plants/process plants.
- We are looking for Materials Manager Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To maintain receipts / issue and inventory with minimum stock tracking.
- To prepare GRN, inspection reports of incoming materials.
- To keep records in system/ excel.
- To prepare stock statement.
- To keep and maintain material test certificate.
- To manage reconciliation consumables items w.r.t receipt / issuance.
- To manage stacking of materials properly in store and tagging for easy traceability.
- To have knowledge of various construction materials such as bulk civil items, consumable i
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 5
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.