JAMB Change Of Institution, Course & Correction Of Data Form For 2018/19 Is Out Now.
- 1 JAMB Change Of Institution, Course & Correction Of Data Form For 2018/19 Is Out Now.
- 2 Procedure On How To Change Your Institution, Course & Data Correction.
Hello Viewer, in this article i will show you the simplest & fastest way / method on how to change your institution of choice, course or correction of data, The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB as introduce a new method on their official portal Jamb.org.ng/efacility which enable candidate to change their institution, Course or Data Correction.
What New About Jamb Data Correction.
Jamb Data Correction: is compulsory for candidate that made a mistake when filling his/her JAMB form for the 2018/2019 academic session, below are the list of available correction you can make on Jamb Data Correction portal,
- Names Correction
- Passport Photograph Correction
- Gender Correction
- UTME Subjects Correction
- State / LGA Correction
- Profile Correction.
Jamb Change of Institution & Courses: Candidate are advice to change their institution of choice or course selected during jamb registration to boast their chance of gaining admision IF:
- Your score is lower than the institution cut off mark
- Your score is lower than the selected course cut off mark
- The institution you choose admission list is out and couldn’t find your name in the admission list.
How Much Is Jamb Change Of Institution / Course & Data Correction (Amount).
Before you can change anything on your Jamb Profile you are to pay the sum of 2, 500 (Two thousand five hundred naira only), this amount can be pay to Bank or Online via ATM Card,
Procedure On How To Change Your Institution, Course & Data Correction.
Here are the step by step guideline on how to change your Institution, Course & Data Correction:
- Make sure data is ON
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb Profile Email & Password in the required column
- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Click Registration, under registration a drop box will appear showing 4 items
- Click UTME correction of data
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution
- Click on Make New Payment
- Follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank
- If it is successful, you will see the following options (Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number)
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution
- After submitting all the changes, The JAMB change of course form pop up page will close
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly
What To Note On Jamb Data Correction, Change Of Institution & Course.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
Jamb Change Of Institution, Course & Data Correction Closing Date.
Jamb Change of Institution or Data Correction portal for 2018/19 academy session as not yet been open, this page will be updated as soon as we receive any information about Jamb change of institution. BOOKMARK THIS PAGE
Searches Trending On Jamb Correction Of Data.
- Jamb change of institution 2018,
- Jamb change of course 2018 closing date,
- Jamb data correction
- Jamb correcting of data closing data
- Jamb correcting of data deadline
- Jamb change of course and institution portal,
- Jamb change of institution 2018/2019,
- is jamb change of institution still on sale,
- Jamb change of institution closing date,
- Jamb change of institution 2018 closing date,
- Change of institution form 2018.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH A FRIEND.