JAMB CAPS 2018/2019: See How To Accept Your Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal WWW.CAPS.JAMB.GOV.NG.
Jamb Caps 2018 portal www.caps.jamb.gov.ng Hello Viewer, in this article i will show you the step by step procedure on how to accept or reject your admission status in Jamb caps 2018 & i will also highlight you on everything you need to know about Jamb Caps,
The joint admission and matriculation board (Jamb) introduced a new method of checking admission status in Jamb official portal last year, and they have also announce that candidate that participate in 2018 UTME & Post UTME examination are to follow the same process to check their admission status,
Have you been searching for:
Jamb cap, Jamb caps, Jamb caps portal, Jamb caps admission status, Jamb caps admission list, jamb caps admission login, What is Jamb cap all about, Has Jamb started giving admission on caps, How do I accept admission on Jamb cap, How do I reject admission On Jamb cap, Jamb caps registration, caps.jamb.gov.ng
then you are at the right place at right time, without wasting much of your time let quickly look about Jamb Caps,
About Jamb 2018/19 Caps
Jamb Caps meas Jamb Central Admission Processing System, this Jamb Cap enable student to ACCEPT or REJECT his/her admission, before a student name can appear on institution of choice admission list or before a candidate can be admitted into any university, polytechnic, monotechnic & college of edu such student must firstly accept his/her offer of admission on Jamb Caps portal, this caps also enable student to Jamb score, institution, date of birth.
How To Accept / Reject Your Admission Status.
- Make Sure your data is ON
- Open your browser (Preferably, Google Chrome or Firefox).
- Visit the jamb caps admission checking portal using this link http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/acceptadmission.aspx.
- Then scroll down to check CAPS UTME/DE Admission status.
- Click on UTME/DE Admission button to check and accept/reject your 2018 status of admission.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth,etc will appear when you have successfully logged in to Jamb caps portal.
- If you are given admission and you like the school then click on accept admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
- Be very careful not to accept admission when you are not offered (or when you have hope of gaining admission in a better school).
- Once you accept the admission offered you then your admission door is closed for that year.
- On the other hand, if you see welcome while you click on CAPS, don’t be annoyed. Just use desktop version to see the menu and then click on check admission status (Click on the three dots on Google Chrome and scroll down to see desktop site).
Jamb Market Place
You might be wondering what JAMB market place means, jamb market place is also feature on CAPS, Jamb Market Place display the list of institution that wish to offer you admission and candidate are advice to use this Market Place when the institution you choose do not offer you admission or you like the institution that wish to offer you admission more than the institution of your choice.
NOTE: Ones you accept the admission offer on Jamb Market Place there is no going back, which means your door for admission that year as closed,
I Mistakenly Click Accept Admission In My Caps Portal:
If you mistakenly accepted admission when you have not been offered admission by any school yet then I don’t think that would be an issue.
The main issue is when you have been offered admission in a particular school already and you accepted it. It then means that your door of admission for that year has closed.
CAPS PORTAL / WEBSITE: WWW.CAPS.JAMB.GOV.NG
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.