Imo State University IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020: Apply Now.
- 1 Imo State University IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020: Apply Now.
- 2 Courses Offered In Imo State University
- 3 Imo State University Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Imo State University Post UTME Form?
- 5 Imo State University IMSU Post UTME / DE 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Imo State University IMSU Post Utme / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
Imsu Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Imo State University Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Imo State University if yes, did you choose IMSU as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for IMSU Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Imo State University (IMSU) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Imo State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Imo State University admission portal www.imsu.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Imo State University
The Imo State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in IMSU follow this link:
Imo State University Cut Off Mark.
Imo State University (IMSU) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of IMSU cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Imo State University Post UTME Form?
Imo State University IMSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Imo State University IMSU Post UTME / DE 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Imo State University IMSU Post Utme / Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2018.
NOTE: IMO STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.