FUTO Direct Entry (DE) Form 2018/2019 Is Out: See How To Apply.
FUTO Direct Entry Form: Hello Viewer, this page is strictly created for Federal University of Technology, Owerri Direct Entry 2018, did you wish to participate in FUTO Direct Entry and you have been searching for when FUTO DE form will comes out, well am glad to announce to you that the management of the institution as release DE form for 2018/2019 academic session,
Application commences on Monday, August 6, 2018, and closes on Monday, August 20, 2018.
How Much Is FUTO Direct Entry DE Form 2018/19
Federal University of Technology, Owerri FUTO Direct Entry screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Admission Processing Fee Account). Non refundable.
FUTO Direct Entry Aptitude Test Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How To Apply For FUTO Direct Entry DE 2018/2019.
To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
FUTO Direct Entry Screening Date
The Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, August 29, 2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact:
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.