Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Federal University of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 Courses Offered In Federal University of Technology, Minna
- 3 Federal University of Technology, Minna Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Form?
- 5 Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME 2019/2020.
Futminna Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University of Technology, Minna if yes, did you choose Futminna as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for Futminna Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University of Technology, Minna as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University of Technology, Minna admission portal www.futminna.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University of Technology, Minna
The Federal University of Technology, Minna as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUTMINNA follow this link:
Federal University of Technology, Minna Cut Off Mark.
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that require more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Futminna cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Technology, Minna FUMINNA Post UTME form is N2,250.00 (Two thousand two hundred and fifty Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University of Technology, Minna Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Post UTME 2019/2020.
On the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to come on the date indicated on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following:
- A printout of the 2019/2020 UTME result slip bearing the candidate’s passport photograph (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/programme of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- The printed 2019/2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- The Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission.
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour prior to the scheduled time on their slips.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.