Federal University Of Technology Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
FUTMINNA Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Federal University of Technology, Minna direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on FUTMINNA Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to further their education in Federal University of Technology, Minna has been asking me question about FUTMINNA Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will FUTMINNA Direct entry form out, is Federal University of Technology, Minna direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for FUTMINNA direct entry form, FUTMINNA 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Federal University of Technology, Minna Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining Federal University of Technology, Minna Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Federal University of Technology, Minna as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry 2019/2020?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Direct Entry form is N2,250.00 (Two Thousand two hundred and fifty Naira only) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
How To Apply For Federal University of Technology, Minna FUTMINNA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
Follow the procedures listed below to apply for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University direct entry form:
- CLICK HERE to start the application
- Enter your JAMB registration number.
- Enter one of your names.
- Select ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent coloured passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px).
- Choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course registered with JAMB.
NOTE: The system automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the programme selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Select ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Confirm your entries.
- Select the payment link button to proceed to payment gateway.
- Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR from application portal).
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
NOTE: This automatically debits N2,250.00 only (the N250 is service charge for the Interswitch platform).
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
- Select the ‘Print’ button to print the document
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue
NOTE: FUTMINNA (DE) FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.