Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on funai.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1 Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out on funai.edu.ng, Apply Now.
- 1.1 Courses Offered In Federal University Ndufu Alike Funai
- 1.2 Federal University Ndufu Alike Cut Off Mark
- 1.3 How Much Is Funai Post Utme Form 2019/20
- 2 Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME 2019 Eligibilit
- 3 How To Apply For Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form.
Funai Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University Ndufu Alike if yes, did you choose FUNAI as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is for you,
The Authority of Federal University Ndufu Alike (Funai) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University Ndufu Alike as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Funai admission portal www.funai.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University Ndufu Alike Funai
Federal University Ndufu Alike as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in Funai follow this link:
Federal University Ndufu Alike Cut Off Mark
Federal University Ndufu Alike general UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are some courses that requires more than 180 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Funai cut off mark:
How Much Is Funai Post Utme Form 2019/20
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Federal University Ndufu Alike post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Federal University Ndufu Alike Post UTME 2019 Eligibilit
- Candidate who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution / Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For Federal University Ndufu Alike FUNAI Post UTME Form.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2019 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
POST NOTE: The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post Utme Closing Date
The duration for the availability of FUNAI Post UTME form commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the programmes listed above is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2019/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.