Federal University, Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Federal University, Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 Courses Offered In Federal University Kashere
- 3 Federal University Kashere Cut Off Mark.
- 4 How Much Is Federal University Kashere Post UTME Form?
- 5 Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- 6 How to Apply for Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME 2019/2020.
- 7 FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Fukashere Post Utme: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Kashere Post UTME, did you want you further your education at Federal University Kashere if yes, did you choose FUkashere as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then you are the right page, this page is strictly created for FUkashere Post Utme form 2019.
The Authority of Federal University Kashere (FUkashere) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University Kashere as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/20 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University Kashere admission portal www.fukashere.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In Federal University Kashere
The Federal University Kashere as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUkashere follow this link:
Federal University Kashere Cut Off Mark.
Federal University Kashere (FUkashere) general UTME cut off mark is 170 but there are some courses that require more than 170 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUkashere cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Federal University Kashere Post UTME Form?
Federal University Kashere FUkashere Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME 2019/20 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose Federal University Kashere as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply for Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME 2019/2020.
- Log on to www.fukashere.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening form
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form
- Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University Kashere through Remita by following the guidelines on the University’s website
FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
Physical screening at various Faculties of the University –
August 6th to 17th, 2018
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
i. Original and photocopies of their credentials,
ii. One passport size photograph,
iii. Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
iv Evidence of payment of Post UTME non refundable screening fee
v. Downloaded/printed online screening registration form.
NOTE: FEDERAL UNIVERSITY KASHERE POST UTME FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE IT IS OUT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FREE FEEL TO CONTACT ME VIA THE COMMENT BOX OR JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH FRIENDS.