FUAM Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Is Out on www.uam.edu.ng.
FUAM Post UTME: Hello Viewer, In this article i would like to share with you the latest news & update about Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME, did you want you further your education at University Of Agriculture Makurdi if yes, did you choose FUAM as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, have you been searching for
fuam post utme 2018/2019, uam post utme past questions, fuam post utme 2018/19, uam post utme cut off mark, fuam post utme new date, uam post utme form 2018, fuam post utme portal www.uam.edu.ng
then i guess you are at the right page
The Authority of Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2018/19 academy session,
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on FUAM admission portal www.uam.edu.ng.
Without wasting much of your time let quickly talk about:
Courses Offered In FUAM.
Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confuse about the list of courses offered in FUAM follow this link:
FUAM Cut Off Mark.
Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi general UTME cut off mark is 170 but there are some courses that requires more than 170 like Medicine so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUAM cut off mark:
Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is FUAM Post UTME Form.
According to the information reaching me, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME 2018/2019.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await the announcement
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB score printout
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
PLEASE NOTE: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FUAM Admission Screening Date For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Date, Time and Venue of your Screening will be communicated to you after the registration, The Screening exercise slated to commence on 2nd October, 2018.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.