Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 1 Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
- 2 How Much Is Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry 2019/2020?
- 3 Federal University Lafia Direct Entry Requirement
- 4 How To Obtain Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
FULAFIA Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Federal University Lafia direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on FULAFIA Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Federal University Lafia has been asking me question about FULAFIA Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will FULAFIA Direct entry form out, is FULAFIA direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for FULAFIA direct entry form, FULAFIA 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Federal University Lafia Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining Federal University Lafia Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Federal University Lafia as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry 2019/2020?
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
Federal University Lafia Direct Entry Requirement
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Lafia as First Choice for Direct Entry (DE)
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates will need to input their higher qualifications.
How To Obtain Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register:
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
NOTE: FULAFIA (DE) FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.