DELSU Direct Entry (DE) Form 2018/2019 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 1 DELSU Direct Entry (DE) Form 2018/2019 Is Out: See How To Apply.
- 2 How Much Is DELSU Direct Entry DE Form 2018/19
- 3 How to Apply For DELSU Direct Entry Admission.
Delsu Direct Entry Form: Hello Viewer, this page is strictly created for Delta State University Direct Entry 2018, did you wish to participate in Delta State University Direct Entry and you have been searching for when DELSU DE form will comes out, well am glad to announce to you that the management of the institution as release DE form for 2018/2019 academic session,
delsu direct entry 2018, delsu direct entry cut off mark, delsu direct entry courses, delsu direct entry form 2018/2019, requirement for direct entry into delsu, delsu direct entry requirements, is delsu direct entry form out?
How Much Is DELSU Direct Entry DE Form 2018/19
Delta State University DELSU Direct Entry screening fee is N2,000.00, Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN and visit the following banks listed below to make the payment (N2,000)
- Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
DELSU Direct Entry DE Admission Eligibility.
All candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening.
How to Apply For DELSU Direct Entry Admission.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payments
Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for Wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidate’s names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.
DELSU Direct Entry DE 2018/19 Screening Date.
Delta State University Screening exercise will take place on Tuesday 18th September, 2018.
DELSU Direct Entry Closing Date.
Application starts from Friday 24th Aug., 2018 and closes at 6.00p.m on Friday 14th Sept, 2018.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.