Bayero University BUK Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 Is Out: See How To Register.
BUK Direct Entry: Hello viewer, this page is strictly created for Bayero University direct entry form 2019/2020, ever since I wrote an article on BUK Post Utme Form, a lot of Direct Entry aspirants that wish to furthermore their education in Bayero University has been asking me question about BUK Direct Entry which I will be supplying answer to their question in this article
When will BUK Direct entry form out, is BUK direct entry form out, what are the requirement needed for BUK direct entry form, BUK 2019/2020 direct entry, what are the process to follow when obtaining Bayero University Direct Entry form.
In this article, I will be discussing with you all the necessary requirement needed in obtaining Bayero University Direct Entry and how to register for the form.
Without wasting much of your time, this is to inform the general public especially those that choose Bayero University as there first choice during Jamb direct entry registration that the University website for the online submission of their bio-data, SSCE/NECO/O’L, GCE A/L, NCE/ND/HND results is not yet open for this year.
How Much Is Bayero University BUK Direct Entry 2019/2020?
Bayero University BUK Direct Entry form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
How To Apply For Bayero University BUK Direct Entry Form 2019/2020.
Follow the procedures listed below to apply for Bayero University direct entry form:
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on
Friday, 7th September, 2018.
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on
Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.
NOTE: BUK (DE) FORM 2019/2020 IS NOT YET OUT, BUT YOU CAN JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT IT & ASK US QUESTION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX AND MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS POST WITH YOU FRIENDS & LOVES ONES.