Apply For The Post Of Shift Incharge – Offsite Operations Officer at Dangote Company.
Apply For Shift Incharge Offsite Operations Officer at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Shift Incharge – Offsite Operations Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND/BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 – 20 years
- Location: Lagos State
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Shift In-charge Off-sites Operations Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Shift in charge should have complete knowledge of Off-sites operations. Exposure to Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation systems is also desirable.
- Must have exposure to emergency handling and should be able to lead emergency handling team in absence of Main emergency handler.
- Shift In-charge shall assists & instruct panel and field operations of Off-sites.
- Shall prepare start-up and commissioning procedures for proper start-up and minimum downtime.
- Must contributes to uninterrupted operation of the plant assistance in maximizing profits/margins.
- Responsible for providing up-to-date process engineering support to the production team and must be constantly aware of new developments in his field of expertise.
- To ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
- Acts as a coach/mentor to his subordinates and is heavily involved in on-job training and development of Nigerian Nationals to take their place in the organization.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- Conversant to all Off-sites operations like Crude Handling, Crude and Product Blending, Product quality assurance, Economic, Planning and scheduling and terminal operations.
- Should be conversant with Refinery Safety system and procedures.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering/Diploma (Chemical Engineering).
- Total 10 to 15 years of experience/15 to 20 years: – Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders Respectively in Off-sites operation & maintenance. Including minimum 3 year as shift in-charge in a big oil refinery off-sites.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance
- Refinery Off-sites commissioning and start-up/shutdown.
- Proven experience in managing refinery Off-sites emergence.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.