Apply For The Post Of Production Manager, Offsite Operation at Dangote Company.
Apply For Production Manager, Offsite Operation at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Production Manager, Offsite Operation
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 15 – 20 years
- Location: Lagos State
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for Production Manager Offsite Operations Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- The Production Manager/Section In-charge Operations is required to lead operating areas to ensure Safe and Efficient delivery of the Operating Plan.
- Committed to the success and development of all of the departmental employees.
- Conversant to all Off-sites operations like Crude Handling, Crude and Product Blending, Product quality assurance, Economic, Planning and scheduling and terminal operations.
- Ensure implementation of all SOP’s and other operational philosophy.
- Member of the Operations Leadership Team committed to supporting other department Area Managers and the business to deliver the maximum value from refinery operations.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering).
- Total 15 to 20 years of experience in Refinery Off-sites/Terminals operations.
- Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance
- Refinery Off-sites commissioning and start-up. Proven experience in managing refinery emergencies.
- English Language – strong communication, verbal and written skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING