Apply For The Post Of Laboratory Shift Chemist at Dangote Company
Apply For Laboratory Shift Chemist at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Laboratory Shift Chemist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Location: Lagos State
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Tech Services
- We are looking for Laboratory Shift Chemist Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Knowledge on ASTM, IP, UOP, ISO etc., standard procedures & its requirements and Good Laboratory practices.
- Hands on experience in various Lab instruments with respect to Petroleum and PP sample analysis.
- Associate with Instrument service engineers for installation of Lab instruments.
- Getting training on safe start up & shut down, minor trouble shooting and Routine Maintenance of the Lab Instruments. Preparation of Standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge in ISO 9000 & 17025 standard procedures and its requirements
- Familiar with Laboratory GLP practices
- Fire Fighting & Safety (Personnel, process and procedures)
- Emergency Response, Administrative processes, procedures
- Must be familiar and hands on experience in Refinery Hydrocarbon / Polypropylene samples Analysis. Water, waste water and Process chemicals analysis. Solution preparation and Instruments Calibration procedures / steps. Blend study of various streams. Adequate knowledge on standard test methods / procedures.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A B.Sc./ M.Sc degree in Chemistry with minimum 60 % marks degree are eligible.
- The applicant must have experience of 3 – 5 years in Refinery / Petrochemical / Polypropylene lab shift operations.
- The applicant should have back ground of Refinery / petrochemical / Polypropylene testing and well versed in handling Hydrocarbon and water & Waste water testing procedures.
- Hands on experience in sophisticated advanced analytical instruments related to Refinery & polypropylene products like.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING