Apply For The Post Of Instrumentation Maintenance Officer at Dangote Company.
Apply For Instrumentation Maintenance Officer at Dangote Company, Hello Viewer, here comes a new job opportunity at Dangote Company, the Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Instrumentation Maintenance Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 15 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- We are looking for Instrumentation Maintenance Candidates for Refinery. It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World’s largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Should have worked in a large crude oil Refineries/ Petrochemical Complex / Fertilizer Industries
- Should have thorough knowledge and experience in operation and maintenance of all process Instruments, like Transmitters, Process Interlocks, level Instruments, thermowells, thermocouples of various types, Analyzers, mass flow meters, Product Tank Level Indicators, vibration Monitoring Instruments, PLCs, System1 DCS, UPS, CCTV System, Plant annunciation system etc.
- Should be capable of leading team of Maintenance personnel to carry out day to day maintenance, preventive maintenance schedule, Testing of Instruments, Calibration of Instruments, trouble shooting of Plant interlocks and instruments.
- Should have Knowledge and experience of Repair/ Overhaul of Control Valves, Turnaround Management, spares management, Skill Development of team, cable laying, testing, UPS maintenance, SAT &FAT
- Exposure to SAP maintenance module
- Experience in effectively handling Instrument work shop
- Conversant with Reliability improvement measures.
- Conversant with Safety systems and Work Permits for Safe working.
Desired Qualifications/Preferred Competencies
- B.Tech / B.E / Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronic
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in refinery maintenance, 5 years’ maintenance senior management experience in a major refinery.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern maintenance planning and control systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities.
- Track record of commitment to safety and the development of his team.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31ST AUGUST 2018
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING