University Of Western Cape UWC Application Form 2019 Is Out on www.uwc.ac.za | Apply Now.
UWC Online Application Form: Hello Viewer in this article i will share with you the guideline to follow when obtaining University Of Western Cape UWC application form, have you been searching for UWC application form “if it is out or not”, am glad to inform you that the board incharge of University Of Western Cape has release the application for 2019 academic session, Below are the detail on University Of Western Cape,
UWC Application Form 2019 Requirement
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regards to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
In order for your application to be considered COMPLETE. You must successfully complete the online application form as well as submit all required documentation.
How To Obtain UWC Application Form 2019
- CHOOSE A DEGREE – Browse our academic programmes https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx to see what programmes we offer, or visit our faculty pages on our website – type in what you would like to study and download the programme information.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS – Entry requirements are the minimum academic standards that the University requires in order to consider you for entry into one of our degree programmes. Meeting the requirements does not guarantee you a place. Competition for most of our degrees is high and demand for places generally exceeds the number of places available. Final selection is made subject to the availability of places, academic results and other entry requirements where applicable.
- FEES AND FUNDING – Our fees section provides a list of the average tuition fees for the first year of study according to degree https://www.uwc.ac.za/Pages/AllProgrammes.aspx. (Fees indicated are for the 2018 Academic year and is subject to change in 2019). For more detailed information you may request a fee quotation my emailing your request to email@example.com. Applications for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) are not handled by the University. Please click here https://my.nsfas.org.za/mynsfas/selfservice.html to access the NSFAS website and apply direct.
- SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION Complete the online application form by going to https://www.uwc.ac.za/Students/Admin/Pages/Apply-Online.aspx
UWC Application Form Closing Date
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
APPLICATIONS FOR BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY CLOSE ON 31 AUGUST 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: The following programmes will NOT be offered in 2019 for first time entering students:
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (General Stream)
- Bachelor of Science in Complementary Health Sciences (Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Stream)
APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY AN APPLICATION FEE.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX & MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
THANKS FOR READING & KEEP VISITING.