University Of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Admission List 2018/2019 Is Out: (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch).
- 1 University Of Port-Harcourt UNIPORT Admission List 2018/2019 Is Out: (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch).
- 2 How To Check University Of Port Harcourt Uniport Admission List 2018/2019.
- 3 How To Print Uniport Admission Letter 2018/2019.
UNIPORT Admission List: Hello Viewer this page is strictly created for University Of Port Harcourt Admission List 2018, did you participate in the just concluded post utme screening conducted by University Of Port Harcourt Management, if yes, have you been searching for Uniport Admission List if yes, then i guess you are at the right page,
Am glad to inform the general public especially those that partake in University Of Port Harcourt admission screening that the management of the institution has release the list of the successful candidate for 2018/2019 academic session, this list is uploaded on University Of Port Harcourt official portal @ www.uniport.edu.ng and it contain the Merit & Supplementary list only.
University Of Port Harcourt admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session, and the provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
NOTE: The list below contains name of admitted candidate for those that apply to University Of Port Harcourt via UTME or Direct Entry.
How To Check University Of Port Harcourt Uniport Admission List 2018/2019.
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List 2018/19.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list.
Uniport First 1st Batch Admission List 2018/19.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your name from the UNIPORT first batch admission list on the university website.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Uniport Second 2nd Batch Admission List 2018/19.
University Of Port Harcourt Uniport has not release the second 2nd batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session, this page will be updated once the list is out on Uniport official portal.
Uniport Third 3rd Batch Admission List 2018/19.
The board in charge of University Of Port Harcourt Uniport admission list has not announce the release of 2018/2019 successful candidate, this page will be updated once the 3rd batch admission list is out.
How To Print Uniport Admission Letter 2018/2019.
Here are the guidelines to follow on how to print Uniport admission letter, if you have been offer admission into University Of Port Harcourt and you have been looking for how to print you admission letter just follow the procedure listed below:
- Pay your acceptance fee
- After the successful payment, a pop up page will show up that, “Transaction Successful”
- Go back to the main menu
- Click on Print Admission List
- Connect a printing machine to the system
- Press ctrl P on your keyboard, or click on print on your system
- If you are using mobile phone download the admission letter in PDF and visit any nearest cyber cafe to print.
HOPE THIS ARTICLE IS HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO USE THE COMMENT BOX.
MAKE SURE YOU SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT BOX TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES FROM NAIJNOBS.